Hello friends, our topic today is how to SBI KYC form fill up 2021? That is, if your bank account is in SBI, then you must know that it is very important to do KYC in any bank. If you do not want your account blocked, then for this you will need to apply SBI KYC Form. Here we have told in a few easy steps that how can you do KYC?
The full form of KYC is ‘Know Your Customer’. In simple language it means “know or recognize your customer”.
What is KYC?
What is KYC? Let us explain this by giving a simple example. As we are going to give INTERVIEW for JOB in a company, there we are not selected without our knowledge, the interviewer asks us some questions.
- What is your name?
- What is your date of birth?
- what is the name of your father?
Which includes our Qualification, Work Experience and Personal Details. We are selected only after taking some information from us.
The process of SBI KYC form fill up 2021 is also somewhat similar. Not only do we need our work experience and qualification here, but we have to give our personal information related to BANK. KYC is mandatory for us to open an account in BANK or to resume our closed account.
Today, filling of KYC FORM has been made mandatory in almost all banks. If a customer opens an account in a private or government bank, then he has to verify all his documents within a certain time, otherwise the account becomes temporary block. Today we will know about how to fill KYC form in SBI Bank Account.
How to SBI KYC Form Fill UP 2021?
SBI KYC Form Fill UP 2021 – SBI KYC Form Online Apply: At this time we can take our documents offline i.e. take them to the bank branch office and submit the form by filling it there and verify the documents, or you can fill the KYC form from your smartphone or laptop at home and apply for verification.
Like other forms, it is a white colored form, in which we have to fill the information provided in small boxes. We can also fill it online or offline. What information is required to be given in this? Let us know in detail.
- Photo: Passport Size
- Branch: We have to write about which area our bank is in this. Example: If someone’s bank is in Andheri of Mumbai, then his branch is Andheri.
- CIF No: Its full form is Customer Information File. SBI Bank’s CIF NUMBER is a total of 11 digits. It is written on the pass book of our bank.
- Account No: In this, we have to write our bank account number.
- Name: In this, we have to write our full name.
- Date of Birth: In this, we have to write the date of our birthday, including the month and year.
- Residential Status: Here we are given some synonyms, on which we have to tick mark, such as Resident Individual, Non Resident Individual, Foreign National etc. If you live in India then you have to tick mark on Resident Individual.
- Occupation Type: In this, the field or business in which you work, you have to choose the option. Such as private sector, public sector, self-employed, student etc. From these you have to choose one option.
- Annual Income: In this, we have to write down our annual income.
- PAN No: In this, we have to write our PAN number.
- Document No: We have to leave this column blank.
- Aadhaar No: In this, we have to write our Aadhar card number.
- Current/Local Address: Here we have to write the address of the place where we live. In which we have to write information about village / city, district, pin code and state apart from home address.
- Contact Detail: In this, we have to write our telephone or mobile number.
- Email ID: If you have an Email Id, you can write in it. It is not mandatory, you can also leave it empty.
- Date: Write here the date on which you want to submit to KYC FORM.
- Signature: Here we have to sign ours.
SBI Bank KYC Form – Apply Online For SBI KYC
If you want to do online KYC verification then follow the guide mentioned here and get your verification done from home and keep in mind that one must check once before submitting the form.
Step 1. Open the www.onlinesbi.com website and click on login.
Step 2. Now login with your net banking ID.
Step 3. After login, you go to menu option of website and click on eServices.
Step 4. You will get many options here, but you have to click on PAN registration.
Step 5. Now you have to enter the profile password once again and then click on Submit.
Step 6. Now you have to create a request for PAN registration and for this click on click here to register.
Step 7. Now you enter your PAN number and then click on submit button.
Step 8. Now once you check, if all the detail is correct then click on confirm button.
Step 9. Now you have to verify OTP in the last step, then your detail will be submitted successfully.
Friends, in this way you can complete your SBI KYC Form Fill UP 2021 process from home. But if your mobile number is not registered with the bank account or you do not have a net banking account, then you will have to go to the bank and get your details verified there. Please tell in the comment about how you liked this post.