What does it take to get a job in Google, How to get Job in Google Complete Information 2023, How to get job in google after 12th, Google Software Engineer Salaries.
You must know that Google is the largest search engine in the world. Surely you must also know that lakhs of people work day and night in Google’s office to provide all this information to us. And believe me, working in Google’s office is like a dream come true, because the salary of Google employees is in millions of crores. In today’s article, we will tell that how to get a job in Google? After all, how can you find a job in Google?
Google’s head office is in California, but it has thousands of branches in different countries of the world. Everyone dreams of getting a job in Google. Every year at least 20 lakh people apply for jobs here.
But hardly only 4-5 thousand people get jobs in Google. The reason is that getting a job here is not an easy task and passing their interview is the toughest interview in the world.
Today in this article we will tell you in detail what is required to get a job or job in Google? What qualifications should you have, so that you can get a job in Google.
You will get the answers to all these questions in this article, so read the article till the end. How To Get Job In Google, Google Job Interview, Qualifications For Google Job, How To Apply For Job At Google Company
What is Google Company?
Before knowing how to get a job in Google, it is important that we know a little about Google. Let us tell you that Google is the largest company in the world. The Google company was started on 4 September 1998.
Today, Google has become so popular that it has become another name of the Internet. Google has bought about 127 companies in 12 years. Gmail, Youtube, Google Map, Google Chrome, Google Playstore etc, all are part of Google company.
Like we told you above that Google’s head office is in California, United States. Google has branches in different countries of the world. If we talk about India, then it also has offices in big cities like Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Bangalore.
Let us now tell you what are the advantages people who work in Google get.
Facilities available to Google employees
Google provides excellent facilities to all its employees. Here employees not only get good salary but also many benefits. As,
- Free food: Free food is served 3 times to all Google employees.
- Swimming Pool: A swimming pool has also been made for the employees to relax.
- Relax House: A relaxation house has also been arranged here.
- Environment: Good environment is very important for any company. Google makes sure that its employees are given a Friendly Environment, Great Culture.
- Free Gym: Gym facilities are also provided keeping in mind the fitness of the employees.
- Medical: Here the best medical staff is provided to the employees. So that employees can get their treatment when they are sick.
- Work From Home: Google also gives the facility of work from home to its employees. Google also gives online job options. Options are available on its Employment and Career Site.
- The Death Benefit: According to Google’s policy, if one of its employees dies while working in Google, then 50 percent of the salary will be given to the Spouse of the Employee for the next 10 years.
- Paternity / Maternity Leave: Google gives its Pregnant Employees the facility of Maternity Leave for 12-18 weeks and Male Employees for 7 weeks.
Qualifications for job in google
If you want to get a job in Google then you must have some of the following qualifications.
- Job wise Educational Qualification
- Complete knowledge of computer.
- Strong hold on English language.
- High IQ level.
- Good understanding of Maths and Reasoning.
- Applicant should be mentally sound.
Let us now know how to get a job in Google. The most important thing about this article is how to get a job in Google. How will you apply for the job?
How to get job in Google?
First of all you have to visit careers.google.com website. On this career website of Google, you will also get a job in Google, its vacancy will be known.
Here you have to search the post and job location according to your mind. After that see Skills, Education and Experience for that job position and apply job.
When you apply, also upload your resume. Apart from this, give complete details in the given form. Like- your qualifications, want to do job in any field and branch etc.
You will be shortlisted for Interview on the basis of the information filled by you and Resume. Let us tell you that in many universities, Google company itself also hires students through placement.
How to do a job interview in Google?
This interview is the most difficult time for any applicant applying for a job in Google. Because here there is a Face to Face Interview which is very difficult.
It is believed that the interview of Google is quite tough compared to other companies. But if any candidate gives an intelligently focused interview then it becomes clear.
Let us tell you that four things are very important to get a job in Google.
- The candidate should have General Cognitive Ability i.e. ability to incorporate information into himself/herself in the candidate.
- Secondly, the candidate should have emergent leadership, that is, whenever there is a problem, you should participate in solving it.
- The third culture fit which is called Googliness in the Google company. That is, the candidate should have the ability to insert himself into the culture.
- Fourth is Expertise, that is, the work for which the candidate is being hired should be an expert in that work.
Questions are asked in the interview on the basis of these four abilities. Interviewer can ask many logical and strange questions to the candidate. He will try his best to confuse you.
Apart from this, you will be asked many types of Situation Based questions so that it can be tested that how will you handle such Situation. These situations may be quite funny but you have to find the logic in them and answer them.
That is why it is very important for the candidate to be focused and confident during the interview.
What is the salary of Google Employees?
While reading this article, it must have come to your mind that how much is the salary package of Google Employees. Let us tell you that great salary is offered to the employees here with many benefits.
The average salary of Google Employees is $ 161,409 (about Rs 1 crore 19 lakh annually). This is really a lot, that’s why people yearn to get a job in Google.
Friends, in this article I told you how you can get a job in Google or How to get Job in Google, how you can apply. Apart from this, we got to know what benefits the employees here get, what qualifications the applicant should have and how the interview is done here.
Hope you have found the article quite informative. I tried my best to convey all the information to my readers in detail.
Also Read – How to Earn Money from Google AdSense
If you are interested to do job in Google, then apply as per above mentioned method and start preparing for interview.
If you liked this article then do share with your friends.
✅What does it take to get a job in Google?
Ans: To get a job in Google, you have to go to Google’s website careers.google.com. Here you can see job openings for different positions and for different places as per your wish and you can apply for whatever job is right for your education, skills and experience.
✅How to get job in google after 12th?
Ans: Google decides whether to give you the job or not on the basis of your application and interview.
✅How much salary do you get for working in Google?
Ans: Salary is given according to the position in Google. In IIT campus, Google offered a package of Rs 1,60,00,000 per annum which is considered to be the highest salary till date.
✅Who is the owner of Google company?
Ans: Larry Page, Sergey Brin